Acquisition of knowledge through electronic technologies and media is called e-Learning. While teaching can be based in or out of the classrooms, the use of computers and the Internet forms the major component of e-Learning. e-Learning can also be termed as a network enabled transfer of skills and knowledge, and the delivery of education is made to a large number of recipients at the same or different times. New technologies are changing the way learning is delivered and it has been found that visuals, apart from holding the attention of the student, are also retained by the brain for longer periods. e-Learning also enables educators to get a higher degree of coverage to communicate the message in a consistent way for their students.
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application that is used to deliver eLearning. Instead of having the e-Learning content spread out over different hard drives and devices, LMS allows to store all of the eLearning materials in one location. Delivering the course through an LMS keeps the content centralized so that all the students have a single source of content, instructions and questions. Technology is the foundation, backbone, and catalyst of LMS. Technology provides endless opportunities for learning through apps, smartphones, videos, search engines, and other real-time information sources. This has grown into a medium with immense possibilities comprising of a world of skill improvement, enhancement of learning and understanding, and changing attitudes and behaviours in a period of time.
Why e-Learning Courses with Gati Intellect? We have the following programs up for your choice for e-Learning. You can enroll, choose the domain and start learning at your own pace. The progress, however will depend on your completing each module.
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Cold Chain Logistics
- Land Transportation
- Export and Import Management
- Freight Forwarding
- Custom Clearance
- Rail logistics
- Air logistics
- Multi modal logistics
- Sea Port Operations
And many more to add………..
To solve your doubts, we will arrange a weekly call in where you will be allowed to call in to a faculty or mentor who will solve your queries. You will have a team of mentors who will keep in touch with you to improve expertise. We will teach both domain and soft skills so that you will get an advantage when you start working.
You can register the courses through Gati Intellect website and study through our mobile app (Android & iOS) at your own pace, place and time.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion and will be assisted for placements. Typical salary for entry level positions would be on an average between Rs.10,000/- to 15,000/- per month depending upon location and the employer organization.
- The only on-line certification with job placement assistance.
- Proved domain and soft skills to make you stand out to employers.
- Develop your supervisory knowledge for employers.
- On-line courses with live weekly mentorship
- Curriculum developed with inputs from Supply Chain and Logistics industry and a focus on orientation to your future job.
- Facility of studying on LMS through Desktop and Mobile based Apps.
- You just have to spend about 2-3 hours/week for 12 weeks to complete this course and get certified.
Who Should Attend.
- All those of you who have just completed your graduation and still deciding as to what field should you chose as a career or want a change in your career.
- All those, who are in your final year of graduation and still to decide which direction you need to choose as your career.
- All of you who have the zeal and enthusiasm to work hard, become a most sought after professional and want to lead a comfortable life.
- All of you who have the passion to explore an upcoming field where “service to the mankind” could directly happen even in the times of Pandemic
- For Indian participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks OR students in their final year of graduation.
- For international participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective countries
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written is recommended.
- Proof of the above eligibility is graduation certificate from respective universities for those who have completed graduation and Mark sheet of second year graduation or certificate from the Registrar/Principal of the college stating that you are in the final year of graduation.