What is the methodology of learning to be followed for these courses?
These are e-Learning courses to be completed at your own pace.
What kind of facilities are available to clarify doubts?
Weekly online session with subject matter experts, Support tickets on the LMS.
By sending your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are these courses recognized by any government institutions/certifications?
The content and the assessment formats are aligned with industrial standards in order to obtain accreditation with Skill Council.
Is the certification valid for acquiring government jobs?
In its present form, No
Which agency issues the certificates to the successful candidates?
What is the procedure for getting a certificate?
- Certificate is issued only to students who meet the following criteria:
- On uploading (anytime during the Course) of Graduation/ Second Year Graduation Mark sheet/ Letter of undergoing final year graduation from College Authorities.
- Successful validation of above certificates by the Coordinator.
- Attaining at least 60% in the Final Assessment of specific course conducted by Gati Intellect Only.
- Soft copy of the certificate will be mailed to the students on their emails registered during login process. No hardcopy will be provided
What are my eligibility conditions to undergo this course?
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks OR students in their final year of graduation.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written, is recommended.
- Proof of the above eligibility is graduation certificate from respective universities for those who have completed graduation. Marksheets of second year graduation and/or certificate from the Registrar/Principal of the college stating that the student is in the final year of graduation.
- The concerned documents are to be uploaded any time during the course in order for the student to be eligible for the certificate.
How should I upload the proof of my eligibility conditions?
Through support ticket tab.
How do I register for this course? (Tech Team to validate the process)
- Kindly visit website www.gatiintellect.com >> click course library >>go to specific course you want to undergo>>click Enrol >> fill in your personal details >> pay the fees though various options payment options >> receive login ID and PW on your personal email >>> click the link in the mail for change PW>> and you are ready to go ahead with the learning.
- You may also visit www.learning.gatiintellect.com/marketplace and follow the same procedure.
Where can I find the approximate duration of the courses? (To be filled in by Tech Team) What are the various types of assessments?
Chapter End and Final Assessment.
What are Chapter End Assessments? Are these gradable?
- These are multiple choice questions given at the end of every chapter to measure learning outcomes of individual chapters.
- It is mandatory to attempt all questions to progress to the next chapter.
- Performance in the assessment will be shown immediately after completion of assessment even though it is not graded for the final certification.
- The correct answers will be available immediately after completion of the assessment.
What are Final Assessments? Are these gradable?
- These are assessments at the end of the course to measure the level of assimilation of the content and learning outcome of the complete course.
- Mandatory for award of certification.
- Pass percentage is 60.
- Total of 50 multiple choice questions within the duration of 125 minutes or 2 hours + 5 minutes as settling time.
- Only performance score will be displayed, and the correct answers will not be displayed.
How many attempts do I get to pass the Assessments for obtaining the certification?
- Chapter End. Only One Attempt.
- Final Assessments. Only TWO free attempts permissible. Every additional attempt beyond the initial two attempts would be charged a fee of Rs 500/- per attempt.
Can I attempt the assessment of individual chapters as per my convenience or is there a sequence in attempting?
The Chapter End Assessments are to be attempted as per sequence in ascending order of Chapters. The design of the course does not permit attempting the assessments in any other manner than stipulated above.
What is the maximum duration within which I need to complete the certification?
90 days from the date of first Logging in.
I what language is the content available on the LMS?
Presently, the content is available only in English, however efforts are being made to ensure that the content is available in bilingual i.e (English and Hindi) soon.
Can I download the content of chapters and videos available?
No, presently there is no facility to download, and the student can view the entire content on the LMS.
How many times can I access the content for studying?
Content can be accessed as many as times during the login period of 90 days.
What are the various modes of payments? (To be filled in by Tech Team) Whom do I contact in case payment has been debited from my account, but no acknowledgement has been received by me?
Kindly send a mail to email@example.com with screen shot and transaction reference number.
Is there a facility for cancelling/withdrawing from the course after the payment has been made?
Can I transfer the course to other students or family members?
Can I ask for a changeover of course once the payment is completed for a course/or during the course anytime?
What is the refund policy?
Gati Intellects Refunds Policy stipulates that once the subscription has been paid for, no refunds are permitted. Transfer of subscription to other students or change of courses once paid for are also not permitted.
What happens if I do not complete the certification within 90 days of Login in?
The student’s access to the LMS will be automatically terminated on completion of 90 days of Login period. However, login period may be extended by paying Rs 750/15 days extension.
What is the procedure for extension of Login period?
Student desirous of extending the login period is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Gati intellect will forward a payment link to the student through registered email. Once payment is completed, the student will receive a new login/password extending the login period by 15 days.
What is the placement policy of Gati Intellect for students who complete the certification process in e-learning courses? Eligibility.
- Only Graduates.
- Certified on current course through Gati Intellect e-learning module.
- Student to register for placements any time within 90 days of start of course.
Is my employment guaranteed by completion of this course successfully?
Gati Intellect only assists the students in placements but does not guarantee employment.
Whom do I contact for my placements in Gati Intellect?
Gati Staffing Solutions would establish contact with eligible students for obtaining necessary inputs wrt educational qualifications, choice of locations for placements, CV details, counselling, and preparation for interviews.
What is the maximum number of chances will I be getting for my employment/ placements?
Gati Staffing Solutions will facilitate maximum of two interviews with suitable employers. Enhancement of number of interviews is subjected to the merits of each case.
How do I contact Gati Intellect for resolutions of queries, admin issues or for any professional clarifications?
Toll No. 1860 258 3025 (0930h-1730) from Monday to Friday except declared holidays.